Monday, November 7, 2011

Mystie eye'd: Joel

This look kicks off my Mystery Science Theater 3000 series! I'm getting Mystie eye'd all up in your nets. With these looks I'm shooting for wearable and worthy of Sirs all over the internet. I've decided to wing it for the most part - these are all going to be done on my way out the door to work so it should make for an interesting work week for me. Hope you like them and thank you so much in advance for commenting and slutting my blog around (hinthint) ...MASTER NINJA THEME SONG! *dances*



When I decided to start this series off with a Joel inspired look I wanted to do him and the little nerd in me that wanted so desperately to have his little bot makin' babies. Weather or not I actual accomplished this... is entirely up to you. I feel pretty good about it. What I did was draw from the Joel uniforms from the comedy central and KTMA episodes. Basically red, burgundy, and deep teal. The teal came out way more blue in the pictures - but I think we'll survive it. Now on to the break down!

So here's what it is.


I really like the way this came out...and I felt the nerd juice pumpin' all through meh all day.




What pumping nerd juice looks like.


What was used:

Face-
Revlon "custom creations" foundation in light/medium
Mac Mineralize blush in "Band of Roses"
Physicians formula" Happy booster" Bronzer


Eyes-
Two faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx Jumbo in Black Bean
Sugarpill Love+
Nyx Burgundy Pearl
Nyx jumbo in Milk
Wet n Wild Brulee
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Velvet Vampire
Physicians formula shimmer strips liner (black for brown eyes)
Maybelline Line Stiletto
Nyx dark brown
(teal color comes from the Manly 120 pallet)


Lips-
"Once Bitten" By Geek Chic Cosmetics


So there you have it! If you have any questions or comments PLEASE send them along! I love feedback... and need it. Thanks for stopping by and peepin' ma Joel love.

TEAM JOEL!
-Robin

Disclaimer: I bought everything myself. I'm not cool enough to have anyone send me free stuff. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment