Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mystie eye'd: Tom Servo!

Helllloooooooo!
It that time again! I have decided that this one has way to many looks to just be a one week run... and also... I worked a lot and had zero time to get around to posting.I'm working on it. In the mean time heeeeeeeeere's SERVO!



Servo is fantastic. Hard to describe without using the same old words and phrases. Honestly, how many times can you say "quick witted smart ass/asses" while describing any aspect or bot/person involved with this show? This series could easily have been called "Mst3k, a collective bot wit on ma'face"... the potential for typo's would have made for an interesting read. Where was I going with this? AH! Servo is fantastic and I was under a lot of self imposed pressure to make this look a good one.




Aaaaaaaaaand ma'duck face. (Ring hand painted my your truely by request from HellCatCosmo)


So that's Servo. Thoughts? Looks of your own that are Mst3k inspired? I'd love to see them! And I'll add links to them as them trickle in - so keep an eye out for that. I hope everyone has a great day and I hope you liked it! Thanks for Looking!

Here's what was used:

Face-
Revlon "custom creations" foundation in light/medium
Mac Mineralize blush in "Band of Roses"
Physicians formula" Happy booster" Bronzer

Eyes-
Two faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill - love+
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Random matte black shadow
Random matte white shadow
nyx dark brown shadow (for brows)
Maybelline Line Stiletto

Lips-
Some random red that I don't remember ... ha!


Thanks Again!
tits! -Robin MT

Disclaimer: I bought everything myself. I'm not cool enough to have anyone send me free stuff. Ha!

4 comments: